This short, introductory paper on creative writing which specializes in the academic genre is destined for the desks of senior high school and college students, as well as university students and academics all majoring, specializing or taking a keen interest in the specter of and positive, proactive responses to global warming and climate change.
In view of the subject, a research tip has been provided before proceeding to the composition of the argumentative essay (in this case) and then proceeding with a short note on how to end the essay with a flourish by emphasizing the importance of a strong conclusion and suggesting a technique to implement.
Senior students and academics already know just how important research is for this important subject. Those new to the field need not be intimated by the massive volume of work already produced online and in print. Research skills can be honed in good time to allow students to narrow down their reading and writing choices to important themes and the most authoritative and/or credible written responses to these.
- In order to produce an erudite essay or paper, ensure that the reading list, not necessarily extensive, is directly relevant to the themes that are going to be expounded on during the writing processes and compositions.
- To give the final document its necessary gravitas, several drafts and a file of written, rough notes will have been completed.
- When proceeding with the paper, leave both the conclusion and introduction to last. Focus on the writing, including all the desired or required main points in a coherent and logical and structured order.
- If the academic assignment has specifically given a word count for the length of the paper, scaling down and reducing lengthy word counts can be done in stages.
- This exercise is rewarding. During these elimination stages, the writer is able to delete irrelevant text. During these deletions, some inspirational and objective thought has already been given to how the paper should end. And during these musings, the thought has already been given to how the conclusion will be styled or structured.
- Remember to revert back to the introduction before writing the conclusion. Also, remember that per academic conventions, the conclusion needs to be considerably shorter than the introduction. When drafting the conclusion, focus on findings and inserting suggestions or proposals to problems or issues raised.
Follow these tips and in no time, you will have crafted an excellent conclusion for an argumentative essay about global warming.